- Maintain and monitor websites (Globaltronics, PARC, and DigiPARC).
- Create website pages for Guido Group of Companies (GGC) events,
- Take initiative in learning E-commerce solutions needed to enhance GGC websites
- Design and develop mobile applications for Globaltronics and affiliates
- Assist during events video shoots (audio/video, lighting, teleprompting, etc.)
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the fields of any IT related course.
- At least 1 year work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of domain and hosting management (Hostinger)
- Knowledge of web design
- Knowledge of Full Stack development (front-end and back-end)
- Knowledge of WordPress (Elementor and WooCommerce)
- Knowledge of Version Control (GitHub)
- HMO coverage
- Paid leaves and annual leave conversion
- Annual merit increase