Equipped with an AI lens for automated PTZ functionality, which delivers a full view of meeting attendees and detects newcomers.
Dual Camera (PTZ Optical zoom lens)
- Image sensor: Sony 4K EXMOR, crystal clear in any lighting.
- Frame rates: (16:9) 4K 30fps; 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, at 60, 30, 15fps; (4:3) 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 at 60, 30, 15fps
- Wide field of view: DFOV 85°; HFOV 76°; VFOV 46°
- Preset number: 10 via IR remote, 128 via RS232
- Lens F#: 1.8 (wide) ~ 2.8 (tele)
- 24X Zoom*: 12X optical; 2X digital zoom
Secondary fixed lens (AI lens)
- Image sensor: Sony 4K EXMOR
- Frame rates and resolution set according to PTZ lens settings
- Wide field of view: DFOV 95°; HFOV 78°; VFOV 50°
- Dynamic auto framing: secondary AI lens detects all participants, new participants trigger PTZ lens to dynamically frame all participants.
- Preset framing tracks both preset area and speaker.
- Simultaneous 3-way output: USB, HDMI and IP connections
- Gesture control provides intuitive camera controls.
- HDMI Picture in Picture (PIP) function.
- Cableless access to meetings: Get rid of USB cable connections with AVer virtual USB streaming technology*** (One RJ45 cable transfers IP streaming to USB.)
- Audio tracking support: Integration with 3rd party ceiling microphone (Shure/Sennheiser) via AVer Preset Link*** function.
- Smart gallery** function offers great visibility for individual participant in the meeting room.